Skip to content

Can't save any settings

edited May 2017 in Troubleshooting

Hi,
I've just downloaded the last version of Sendy, and followed the step-by-step guide to install.
Everything seems ok, but when I try to change any setting, nothing happens, like if the Save button didn't have an action associated.

I've searched on forum's Troubleshooting, found this question
https://sendy.co/forum/discussion/7663/cant-save-list-settings/p1

and tried to do what was suggested...download from http://sendy.co/get-updated and re-uploaded again, but still not working.

I'm getting some error logs:

PHP Warning:  Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/html/sendy/includes/header.php:125) in /var/www/html/sendy/includes/functions.php(1) : eval()'d code on line 205
PHP Warning:  Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/html/sendy/includes/header.php:125) in /var/www/html/sendy/includes/functions.php(1) : eval()'d code on line 222
PHP Notice:  Undefined property: stdClass::$body in /var/www/html/sendy/includes/helpers/ses.php on line 619
PHP Notice:  Undefined property: stdClass::$body in /var/www/html/sendy/includes/helpers/ses.php on line 619

Comments

• Hi,

There’re no known issues with saving settings though. I suggest re-installing Sendy and ensure that all files are uploaded.

Thanks.

Best regards,
    Ben

• Hi, Ben.
    I'm glad to say it is working now.

I think the problem was my internet connection.
    How I said, I've tried to re-upload 2x, and the problem persisted.
    Then, now I re-upload from another network, and it works.

Also, I re-created my sendy's database, but this time, granting privileges for the user. Maybe could be this the problem.
    Just for the case of someone have the same issue, here is what I did.

1) re-uploaded sendy from another network.

2) recreate sendy's database

mysql> CREATE DATABASE `sendy-db`;
    mysql> GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON `sendy-db`.* TO "sendy-user"@"localhost";
    mysql> FLUSH PRIVILEGES;

Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.