Skip to content

Find subscribers who have no activity

edited September 2017 in Using Sendy

Hi, sorry if this has been asked/answered, I didn't see it in the search results.

I need to create a report or export of users that have not even opened/clicked an email (no activity ever) and a list of those who have had no activity since .

Any suggestions on how to do these operations is appreciated.

Thanks!

Art

Comments

• Hi,

Each subscriber will definitely have a timestamp in their ‘Last activity’, for example when you first import a CSV or add a subscriber into the list, their ‘Last activity’ is updated. So it’s not possible to segment by ‘No activity’.

Thanks.

Best regards,
    Ben

• Then how do I know which subscribers are "dead"?

Is there a way to segment out who has not opened an email since they "joined", "subscribed", or "in the "last month"?

I really have to be able to find out who is dead wood so I can run a re-engagement series for them - or dump them.

Thanks Ben!

Art

• Hi,

You can create a segment of subscribers that have their 'Last activity' 'Before' a certain date. These will be the inactive subscribers. For example if you imported your subscribers on Jan 31, 2016 and your segment condition is 'last activity before Feb 28, 2016', then the results will be subscribers who are not active.

Thanks.

Best regards,
    Ben

This discussion has been closed.