Skip to content

Autosave

edited February 2013 in Suggestions

I create the emails outside of Sendy but the other day I made a bunch of changes inside the browser. Unfortunately the session expired and I lost all my edits

Comments

• I faced the same issue several times. Is it possible to introduce an autosave feature? So that the content gets saved every minute or so and we don't lose all the edits.

• +1

I customized/re-coded a little bit of my "edit" page to auto-save whenever it detects the user has stopped typing. However, this hasn't been very practical when new updates come out and I have to modify everything again. It would be wonderful if this function was natively available. Either that or find a way to extend and/or eliminate the session timeout.

• ckeditor supports autosave plug in: http://ckeditor.com/addon/autosave. It should be relatively simple to integrate it.

• Hey,

+1,
    I know this topic is very old, but it still doesn't have an autosave feature...
    How can i add this feature ?

• 100000 I just lost an email after working so long on :/
  • Dear Sendy developers, could you please take care of this popular request?

If it's hard to add a proper Ajax saving of the message that is being created, it seems to me it would be fairly easy to add a simple browser storage of the last edited message.

It doesn't have to be complex, anytime you come to write a new campaign it could ask if it should restore the last autosaved message which would then be deleted when doing a proper save.