Skip to content

"Some server extensions are not installed" but it is working

edited October 2018 in Troubleshooting

Hello, thanks for such a great software.
I just installed sendy on my server (Apache2.4/FreeBSD11).
A strange thing is that it works, however it complains that mod_rewrite is not enabled. This sendy installation is running as a virtualhost. I tried to add Override All to the virtualhost configuration and also in the main apache conf without luck.

In other post ive read that actually mod_rewrite works, if not sendy will not start. So my question is, how can I get rid of this mod_rewrite yellow alert?

Thanks in advance for the help

Martin

Comments

• Hi Martin,

Thank you for using Sendy.

So my question is, how can I get rid of this mod_rewrite yellow alert?

If you don't get a 404 error at the login page, your server have mod_rewrite enabled so you can ignore the yellow warning.

Some server extensions are not installed

Where exactly are you getting this error? There was another user having this error and the reason was because the /includes/ares/main.php script was a completely blank document on their server. Restoring the file removed the error.

Thanks.

Best regards,
    Ben

• Hi Ben, Thanks for your prompt response. Im getting this, in the main page. Even I cant edit the Brands.
    I can confirm that the file main.php is not empty it has code

Please help,
    Thanks in advance,

Martin

• Hi again Ben,
    For some reason now the message has dissapeared.
    I also, had the same issue like this, https://sendy.co/forum/discussion/9856/brands-not-showing/p1
    I installed php-calendar (pkg install php71-calendar in FreeBSD11) and now everything works as expected.

Thanks for the help and for such a great software

Martin

This discussion has been closed.