Get answers quicker by searching

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

• Ben January 17
Additional drip campaigns to existing subscribers
  • Vote Up0Vote Down wgolightlywgolightly

Scenario:

I have an existing list of subscribers. I have an existing auto-responder drip campaign that only has one email setup currently that sends out when a person subscribes instantly.

If I add subsequent emails to the same drip campaign, with a delay (ie 2 weeks, whatever) will existing subscribers that meet that threshold automatically get the subsequent responders whenever I flip the switch to turn it on, or only new subscribers?

Lets say I have 100 subscribers signed up at various times over the last 6 months. All have gotten an instant reply upon subscription. I want to add 2nd (or 3rd, 4th, etc) responder(s). I set the second responder up to email out within 2 weeks of subscribing. I have 96 people that have subscriptions more than 2 weeks old. Do those 96 automatically get the second responder when it is saved? Or does it only send the second responder to the 4 people on the list when they cross the 2 week threshold?

• 1 Comment
  • Vote Up0Vote Down BenBen

Hi,

If the existing subscribers still meets the timing criteria they will receive your new autoresponder emails that you’ve setup.

Thanks.

Best regards,
    Ben

This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions