Skip to content

Additional drip campaigns to existing subscribers

edited January 2019 in Questions

Scenario:

I have an existing list of subscribers. I have an existing auto-responder drip campaign that only has one email setup currently that sends out when a person subscribes instantly.

If I add subsequent emails to the same drip campaign, with a delay (ie 2 weeks, whatever) will existing subscribers that meet that threshold automatically get the subsequent responders whenever I flip the switch to turn it on, or only new subscribers?

Lets say I have 100 subscribers signed up at various times over the last 6 months. All have gotten an instant reply upon subscription. I want to add 2nd (or 3rd, 4th, etc) responder(s). I set the second responder up to email out within 2 weeks of subscribing. I have 96 people that have subscriptions more than 2 weeks old. Do those 96 automatically get the second responder when it is saved? Or does it only send the second responder to the 4 people on the list when they cross the 2 week threshold?

Comments

• Hi,

If the existing subscribers still meets the timing criteria they will receive your new autoresponder emails that you’ve setup.

Thanks.

Best regards,
    Ben

This discussion has been closed.