Skip to content

Has anybody seen a similar product for SMS marketing?

edited January 2020 in Questions

Has anybody seen a similar product for SMS marketing? Particularly something that integrates with AWS Pinpoint (so simple and cost effective.

Thanks.

Comments

• not sure...but you may try SNS

• SNS is just an Amazon AWS service.

I think he is asking for something like Sendy but for SMS.

• I use a 16 port Simbox and a windows program called "SMS deliverer" - it's only US$200 - it does the job for me pretty well

• I am looking for something like Sendy. I have tried using Amazon Pinpoint SMS but it does not seem to work so well for what I'm trying to do.
    @GrahamDoessel For SMS Deliverer do I need to get a sim and/or modem or can I use online delivery systems that feed straight into the providers?
    Thakns.

• With SMS deliver you have to pay for each SMS the normal rate you would pay with your phone's SIM.

This wouldn't be cost effective...

• Unless you get an unlimited sim for like $10/month. Interesting. I was really looking for something with less actual setup though.

• $10 for a business?

And all companies like Manychat, Twilio or many others are charging per sms?

• I don't know if it matters if it's business or not but you could get a sim from them: https://www.usmobile.com/plans

I'd have to read T&C closer to see if there are any limitations on frequency and bulk messaging though.

• I used didimo years ago

This discussion has been closed.