Skip to content

Allow user to change From Address in a campaign

edited June 2013 in Suggestions

I want to be able to allow a user to change the From Address in a campaign. currently when they login the from address isn't changeable. I see not being able to change the From Address is a 'feature' but we have verified a domain level with Amazon SES thus it would be nice to able to set a preference to allow or disallow the change of the From Address, is this possible ?
Previous discussion below
http://forum.sendy.co/discussion/11/why-allow-users-to-change-the-from-email-if-it-will-fail-unless-it-is-a-verified-address-in-sns/p1

Comments

• Hi Keith,

Even if the sending address has been verified on a domain level, the client can still use an email address not belonging to the domain name you've verified for them. However, I've taken note of your suggestion and will consider.

Thanks.

Ben

• Hi any news on this feature being added?

• Perhaps a select list of pre-verified emails?

• This is a must have feature for personalized mailings.
    In best case there is also the ability to define the from address in a custom field.

• I agree this would be a useful feature. The user can indeed type non-verified email addresses then, but it could be prevented from being saved if it is not on the same domain as the original one in the Brand settings. (and if that domain is domain-verified)

• Yes please. Allow the usage of custom field as from name and from address.