Skip to content

List box wiggles when trying to send campaign

edited October 2020 in Troubleshooting

I have 4 lists created for 4 upcoming events. At the end of each event, an automated email campaign will be sent  – i.e., a scheduled campaign for that specific list.

The first two scheduled campaign emails worked with no problem and are scheduled, awaiting their date/time.

The next two  – which are literally exact duplicates  – will not schedule.

When I select their specific list (which is also exactly the same as the others), and choose the date and time, then click the Schedule button, all it does is wiggle the 'choose your list' box and the 'schedule your campaign' box as if there's some error.... but it does not display any error... it just wiggles.

There is zero difference between the lists other than the list name. There is zero difference between the emails going out except the subject line, a link included in the email, and the date/list being sent.

I've even deleted one of the lists, recreated it, and recreated the campaign email... still same result. My Sendy is current, not showing any updates. And everything else seems to be working with no problem, it is ONLY these two scheduled campaigns.

Help!! These are live events happening within the next week and I have no idea what is wrong with two of the four.

Thanks! :)

Comments

• BenBen
    edited October 2020

Hi,

1. You must select at least 1 list to send your campaign to
    2. Your list must have at least 1 subscriber

Otherwise you will see the list box "wiggle" and not let you through because there's absolutely no one to send your campaign to.

Thanks.

Best regards,
    Ben

• Woohoo, that worked! Sheesh, gotta love tech being quirky. I'll just have to remember to automatically add myself into any new list I create as a test-dummy so I can get things scheduled. Thanks again for all your help! :)

This discussion has been closed.