Skip to content

Change Form 'Submit' Text

edited March 2021 in Questions

Heya! Love Sendy, really appreciate what you guys do. Quick question - on the auto-generated form to sign up for a list, is it possible to easily change the text on the 'Submit' button?

It's a purely marketing issue, I'd like to put something that doesn't sound so technical - like change the word "Submit" to "Give me this" or something.

I've tried digging around in the html that's auto-generated to post on the page, but there's nothing in that which can change it. Is it impossible to do this easily? The only other thing I can think of is custom-designing a form from the ground up using a third-party piece of software and then plugging it in to Sendy's API bit by bit. That seems a pretty intimidating set of tasks for a simple label change. I've never tried wiring something into an API myself.

Am I missing something? Is this just impossible? Is there any way it can be made possible?

Thanks so much for your attention on this, again, love the app and thanks for all you do!

Comments

• Hi,

Change:

<input type="submit" name="submit" id="submit"/>

to:

<input type="submit" name="submit" id="submit" value="Signup now"/>

Then change the Signup now text to anything you want and it will be reflected in the submit button.

Thanks.

Best regards,
    Ben

• You roiling, glorious legend.

This discussion has been closed.