Skip to content

Campaign sent but emails not delivered

edited June 2021 in Troubleshooting

Hi,

I'm using multiple lists, all under the same brand. Emails and domain verified in SES, DKIM good. I last sent a successful campaign on May 29. Tried to send a few campaigns over the past few days, and now Sendy shows my campaign as having been sent to all addresses, but the emails have not been delivered. SES also shows 0 deliveries in the stats.

Rowan

Comments

• Hi,

Please review the following pointers:

1. Please check that you have verified your 'From email' or its domain in your Amazon SES console
    2. If you attempted to verify any emails or domains in your Amazon SES console and the status is 'failed' or 'pending confirmation', please either complete the verification or remove the 'failed' email or domain
    3. If you attempted to verify the sending domain's DKIM and it's in 'pending' or 'failed' status, please either complete the verification or do not verify DKIM at all

Also, check your 'Amazon SES Reputation Dashboard' to see if your account status is 'Healthy':

Screenshot

If it's anything other than 'Healthy', check your email's inbox for Amazon's email for further instructions.

Best regards,
    Ben

This discussion has been closed.