Skip to content

Clicking on email redirects to login screen

edited November 2012 in Troubleshooting
For some reason, when i click on an email address in the list, it used to pop a lightbox with the detailed subscriber info. Now it starts to load the popup and immediately redirects to login screen for sendy.

Comments

• I don't have the same issue here. Can you click on an email to launch the modal window again and then show me what your error log says on the last few lines?
  • Just checked, and nothing gets written to the error_log file based on this.

The only thing i did was do a full ftp up from the sendy zip file 1.1.1.2. I removed all my files only because i screwed some of them up somehow so i just removed the sendy dir and re-uploaded everything. Then i uploaded my original config.php and set 777 permissions on the uploads folder.

Then i logged in as usual and see all my campaigns and lists, etc, but when i click the email address, the modal window starts loading and then quickly redirects to the login page.
  • did i forget to set some other permissions when i re-uploaded all files in the 1.1.1.2 zip file to my sendy directory?
  • ok, i re-installed 1.1.0 from scratch and all works fine. Then i update to 1.1.1.2 and it breaks. Very strange.
  • Thanks for letting me know. It's strange because between 1.1.0 and 1.1.1.2, there was no change to the code for subscriber cards.
  • i checked the error_log. The only line that is not a warning is:

PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/sendy/autoresponders.php on line 1154
  • edited November 2012
    i even tried go through and changed out old files from subscribers.php includes one by one.

I went through each file and overwrote the 1.1.1.2 ones with the 1.1.0 ones and still redirects to login page.

If you have an email address, perhaps I can help you troubleshoot this outside the forum.
  • My email address is hello at sendy.co. Thanks.
  • Looks like 1.1.1.3 fixed all my problems. I uploaded ALL files and not just the 2 updated ones, so kind of a fresh start and its fixed!

Thanks!
  • Awesome! :)
This discussion has been closed.