Skip to content

Moving subscribers automatically + confirmation re-send button

edited February 2018 in Questions

I have two requests...

My old mailing program had a feature I really miss on Sendy. I was able to move subscribers to new lists automatically. E.g. Say I have two lists, one for Leads and one for Customers. In the Leads campaign, if the recipient clicks on a "buy now" link, he is automatilly moved from the Leads list to the customers list. Any chance of adding something similar?

The other thing that would be very useful is for double opt-in campaigns to have a confirmation re-send button. Well, two ... one to resend to all those who remain unconfirmed, and one to resend to an individual who has asked for the link to be sent again. Is this possible?

I'm really pleased with Sendy so far. I have spent over two years looking for an alternative since my old program became obsolete. I can now get on with my work again!

Comments

• Hi,

if the recipient clicks on a "buy now" link, he is automatilly moved from the Leads list to the customers list. Any chance of adding something similar?

Sendy has an API (https://sendy.co/api) you can use to 'unsubscribe' a user from one list and 'subscribe' the user to another list programmatically. This is how you can "move" users from one list to another.

Or you can use Zapier to automatically unsubscribe a user from one list when the same user subscribes to another ? https://zapier.com/apps/sendy/integrations/sendy/14673/unsubscribe-email-from-one-list-when-its-added-to-another

The other thing that would be very useful is for double opt-in campaigns to have a confirmation re-send button.

If a user subscribes to a ‘double opt-in’ list and they did not confirm the subscription, the next time when they re-attempt to subscribe to the same list, they will be sent another confirmation email. In other words, whenever they re-attempt to subscribe to the double opt-in list, they will continue to receive the double opt-in confirmation email.

I'm really pleased with Sendy so far. I have spent over two years looking for an alternative since my old program became obsolete. I can now get on with my work again!

I am very glad to hear this. I’m glad you found Sendy! :)

Thanks.

Best regards,
    Ben

This discussion has been closed.