Skip to content

Manage Unsubscriptions

edited June 2013 in Using Sendy

Hi,

I have a custom field which classifies users in to three categories. Now few emails are sent to all 3 categories and few to all categories.

For sending to a individual category, I download the complete list and then upload the required category in a new list. Now problem here is that when i download a list, I do not receive bounce and unsubscribe information.

I do not want to delete the bounce and unsubscribe from the main list as i manually upload the subscribers from multiple sources, so i do not want to add users who have unsubscribe or are bounced.

So now I need a way to get the unsubscribe and bounce data while downloading a list.

Thanks,

Prabhat

Comments

• Hi Prabhat,

You don't have to worry about uploading a "bounced" email again because as long as the "bounced" email exist in any list or brand, the same bounced email will be checked against and will not be re-imported no matter what list or brand you add it to.

For unsubscribes, you can switch to the "Unsubscribed" tab and export a CSV of these unsubscribers. Then use the CSV to "mass unsubscribe" them from the list in question.

Thanks.

Best regards,
    Ben

• got it, thanks

Prabhat

This discussion has been closed.