Skip to content

Counting the number of opens and clicks per user

edited October 2012 in Questions
First: awesome piece of software. Installed and tested with no problem... and it works great!

Sendy has all the features I need. The only one I haven't been able to find is a counter for the number of times that a given user, on a given campaign, has clicked a link or just opened the mail. I saw the CSV export feature but the exported files contains only the list of the users who opened/clicked. Not the number of times per user.

It's a detail which most of the "services out there" provide, which proved to be very useful for us in the past. It shouldn't be too difficult to implement I think.

Thanks a lot and keep up with the good work!

Comments

• Hey. This is already supported. :) Click on the subscriber's name or email to see opens and clicks history.
  • Awesome. Didn't notice it.

Although I'm able to see how many times a single user opened/clicked a particular campaign, I can't figure out how to (on a given campaign) sort users by open/click number.

In other words it would be nice to have the same data you showed me published in each campaing report page, being able to see which subscribers opened/clicked it the most.

This discussion has been closed.