Get answers quicker by searching

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Counting the number of opens and clicks per user
  • Vote Up0Vote Down LukeBoLukeBo
    First: awesome piece of software. Installed and tested with no problem... and it works great!

Sendy has all the features I need. The only one I haven't been able to find is a counter for the number of times that a given user, on a given campaign, has clicked a link or just opened the mail. I saw the CSV export feature but the exported files contains only the list of the users who opened/clicked. Not the number of times per user.

It's a detail which most of the "services out there" provide, which proved to be very useful for us in the past. It shouldn't be too difficult to implement I think.

Thanks a lot and keep up with the good work!
  • 2 Comments
  • Vote Up0Vote Down BenBen
    Hey. This is already supported. :) Click on the subscriber's name or email to see opens and clicks history.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down LukeBoLukeBo
    Awesome. Didn't notice it.

Although I'm able to see how many times a single user opened/clicked a particular campaign, I can't figure out how to (on a given campaign) sort users by open/click number.

In other words it would be nice to have the same data you showed me published in each campaing report page, being able to see which subscribers opened/clicked it the most.

This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions