Skip to content

Send Email to the users who didn't opened the Emails.

edited October 2012 in Questions
Is there someway, I can resend the Campaign to the Users who didn't opened the email for the first time.

Comments

• Hey. There's no supported way of doing that but there's a work around. Before I get into that, I'd like to say it's not recommend because users that weren't detected to have 'opened' your email may have opened your email without turning on images.

If you send to users who did not open your email, users who 'opened' your email but did not have images turned on will receive it again. This may frustrate them and they may go as far as marking your email as spam. And you don't want that. :)

If you would really like to do so, here's how:

1) In your report, export a CSV of those who 'opened'
    2) Go to the subscriber list(s) whom you have sent your campaign to, then export the active subscribers
    3) Create a new list
    4) Import the CSV(s) of the active subscribers into the new list
    5) Then mass delete subscribers by importing the CSV you've exported in step 1

In step 5, you're deleting all subscribers who 'opened', thus leaving users who 'didn't open' alone. You can now send to this list. But as I said, think twice before doing this. :)
  • Thats a nice workaround.

Thanks for detailing the steps. I am pretty confident it would work just fine. I am now going to do the same.

For your future version, you can update and give a export button for Unopened Emails as well. Lots of users would find it useful.

Sendy is great.

Thanks
    Neeraj .. :)
  • ==== Update ====

You can now export 'recipients who did not open your email' in the report with one click from version 2.0 onwards.

This discussion has been closed.