Get answers quicker by searching

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Importing existing subscribers who're already part of an auto-responder sequence
  • Vote Up0Vote Down BrittMalkaBrittMalka

Okay, how do I do that :D

I've avoided this problem so far, but my time with AWeber is almost up (the 29th), so I have to get started soon.

We have some subscribers who'd paid for a membership, and every two weeks they get a new lesson.

From AWeber, I have their sign up date in this format: 04/18/13 11:22:58

I guess I should add it to the database, but in the timestamp field? Or the Join_Date field?

And in which format? As a Unix timestamp?

I found this online converter to help me if that's the case: http://www.onlineconversion.com/unix_time.htm

• 6 Comments
  • Vote Up0Vote Down BenBen

Hi Britt,

Sendy's Autoresponder feature does not have this feature where it sends an email every 2 weeks though.

Best regards,
    Ben

Hi Ben,

As far as I understand, Sendy has it the same way that AWeber has it: You can send mails 2 weeks after a person joined, 4 weeks after, 6 weeks after, and so on.

Isn't that right?

Yes that's right, but you mentioned every two weeks, they get a new lesson:

and every two weeks they get a new lesson

To answer your original question, it's the join_date field and the date is in Unix timestamp.

Yes, I called it "every two weeks", because that's the end result, and much easier to write than "send mails 2 weeks after a person joined, 4 weeks after, 6 weeks after, and so on." :D

Oh, makes sense. :)

This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions