Get answers quicker by searching

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Relative segments creation
  • Vote Up0Vote Down bsmsphdbsmsphd

Hello,

First of all thanks creating such wonderful tool and it works great out of the box. We have installed it easily and it's working. We have a requirement where we need to send different different emails to user based on their signup date. For example 1) send email 1 after 5days of signup 2) send email 2 after 10days of signup 3) send email 3 after 15days of signup 4) and so on....

As per our understanding best way to create segments based on signup date but I do not see any way to use date relatively. I mean for example specify date like "(signup date - now > 10 and signup date - now < 16)". Please advise how we can do that?

Thanks.

• 2 Comments
  • Vote Up0Vote Down BenBen

Hi,

We have a requirement where we need to send different different emails to user based on their signup date. For example 1) send email 1 after 5days of signup 2) send email 2 after 10days of signup 3) send email 3 after 15days of signup 4) and so on….

The appropriate feature to use is Autoresponders > Drip campaign.

To create Autoresponders in Sendy:

1. Go to 'View all lists' on the left sidebar
    2. Select your desired list
    3. Click 'Autoresponder' at the top right to setup Autoresponders for that list

Then create a 'Drip campaign'.

Drip campaign example - https://d.pr/U7y5rh

Thanks.

Best regards,
    Ben

• Vote Up0Vote Down bsmsphdbsmsphd

Thanks Ben, I was able to figure out after sending you a question but wasn't able to update question as it was not visible anywhere.

Thanks again.

This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions