Get answers quicker by searching

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Queue stuck at 100% even after bug fix in V1.1.7.1
  • Vote Up0Vote Down vsmvsm

Hi Ben,

My queue is stuck at 100% for over 2 hours now. I can confirm that there are 736 entries that all have sent=1 in the queue table (excluding the "Action=SendRawEmail&Destinations.member.1=X&Source=Y" mails). Can I safely delete the 736 entries in the queue table, or will I mess up the stats?

I am using V1.1.7.1

Thanks

• 6 Comments
  • Vote Up0Vote Down BenBen

@vsm Upgrade to 1.1.7.2 to fix this.

To solve the issue right now, do not delete the queue.

1. Login to your database directly
    2. Select the campaigns table
    3. Change the value of the to_send column to match up with recipients column's value

Thanks.

Best regards,
    Ben

Thanks Ben, I'll try that. I didn't notice the new version as I didn't see the upgrade message in the footer of my Sendy install - I don't think you've added that alert as yet.

Thanks

@vsm Don't worry about it, the version cookie set by Sendy last a day before it removes itself. You'll only see the new update alert at least after a few hours.

Thanks.

Ben

Thanks Ben,

I haven't yet upgraded but did the quick fix as you've explained above. to_send=737 and recipients=736. I then updated to_send=736 and the campaign shows "Sent", however there are still 737 records in the queue table - aren't the records supposed to be removed?

Thanks

aren't the records supposed to be removed?

Yes you can completely remove them now. Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions