Skip to content

Campaigns sent but emails not received

edited July 2019 in Troubleshooting

Hey,

I installed sendy successfully. the integration with SES was ok but for some reason, emails are not sent.

I created a campaign and sent it but I don't see that the emails in my inbox or in the spam folder.

I see the emails are sent in the SES statistics page but emails do not arrive.

Where can I start trouble shooting this?

What can be the problem?

Comments

• BenBen
    edited July 2019

Hi,

Please review the following pointers:

1. Please ensure that you have moved out of Amazon SES 'Sandbox mode' by requesting Amazon to raise your ‘SES daily sending limits’ → http://aws.amazon.com/ses/extendedaccessrequest
    2. Please check that you have verified your 'From email' or its domain in your Amazon SES console
    3. If you attempted to verify any emails or domains in your Amazon SES console and the status is 'failed' or 'pending confirmation', please either complete the verification or remove the 'failed' email or domain
    4. If you attempted to verify the sending domain's DKIM and it's in 'pending' or 'failed' status, please either complete the verification or do not verify DKIM at all

Also, please ensure that you've set your Amazon SES region in your Sendy main settings correctly. Refer to Amazon's email and see which 'region' you are granted your daily sending limit increase in, it's either one of the following regions:

• US East (N. Virginia)
    • US West (Oregon)
    • EU (Ireland)

Then set the correct 'Amazon SES region' in your Sendy's settings:

Screenshot: 

Thanks.

Best regards,
    Ben

• edited July 2019

Hi Ben, the issue was that my Amazon SES account was in 'N. Virginia' region while my Sendy settings was set to 'Ireland' region.

Thank you.

Now E-mails are sent

This discussion has been closed.