Skip to content

Limit Users sending email based on Count

edited June 2013 in Suggestions

Hi, We have a requirement where we have to limit the users sending email based on count. For ex: if they are assigned with 1000 emails, then they shouldnt be allowed to send emails more than 1000. Please let us know, if you can add the same in the product. I believe, many customers may need such options.

Thanks, Senti

Comments

• Hi Senti,

This is not currently supported. I've moved this to suggestions.

Thanks.

Best regards,
    Ben

• Hi Ben,

If possible, can you please deliver the same in next version.

Thanks, Senti

• Hi Senti,

I will consider this, but I cannot promise what will or will not be released in the next version. Hope you understand.

Thanks.

Best regards,
    Ben

• Hi Ben, any update on this suggestion? we are waiting for more than 3 months now.

• Hi Ben, any update on this suggestion? we are waiting for more than 3 months now.

• Bump for this

• This will be great feature for Companies offers Marketing solutions like us, as we give the clients Both E-Mail & SMS, We have credit system for SMS, IF U could get this sugg,

we can recharge them with 1Lack and they can use that email credits or till the limit,

This will solve the Currency issue also (Like we dont have Rs. option on that)

• Since version 1.1.9, you can set a monthly sending limit for each brand account.

This thread will now close.

This discussion has been closed.