Skip to content

Question about list segmentation

edited July 2019 in Questions

I want to ask people a question and based on their answer I want to start them on a new drip campaign.

For example, I ask recipients if they joined my list because they want to make apple juicy or orange juicy, depending on what answer they click in the newsletter, I want to add their mail to a segment where they get started on the appropriate drip campaign for that type of juicy production.

Is this possible? I am not sure if it's custom fields or segments or how to set this up in a campaign. Ideally I want the flow to be like this:

1. User joins list and get a welcome mail.
  2. General drip campaign starts asking if they want to produce apple or orange juice.
  3. Depending on the answer, another drip campaign starts for the subscriber.

Comments

• Hi,

Create one list for ‘Apple Juice’ and another for ‘Orange Juice’. Then setup an Autoresponder Drip Campaign for each list.

Then you’d need to create a landing page for both 'Apple Juice' and 'Orange Juice’ link clicks. Each landing page will call the ’subscribe’ API to subscribe the user to the appropriate list (the 2 lists you’ve created above with the Drip Campaign setup).

They will then receive your Drip Campaign emails depending on which list they were subscribed to.

Best regards,
    Ben

This discussion has been closed.