Skip to content

I have several questions

edited August 2019 in Questions

I'm former Arpreach user and now very happy with Sendy. I have regret, because I didn't chose sendy long time ago. That's a big mistake

Btw, here's my questions:

1. I got sending rate 14 emails per second from amazon ses, but in reality, I'm just sending 1500 emails per hour. is this normal?? did I do something wrong?
  2. I already verify my email address in amazon ses, but do I need to verify my domain too?
  3. how to check log for each subscriber? for example, how to now that subscriber X has already sent campaign Y?
  4. Is there any information about bounce status in sendy?

Thanks

Comments

• Hi,

Thanks for choosing Sendy.

I got sending rate 14 emails per second from amazon ses, but in reality, I'm just sending 1500 emails per hour. is this normal?? did I do something wrong?

I suggest reading this tip to learn more about sending speed ? https://sendy.co/troubleshooting#sending-speed

I already verify my email address in amazon ses, but do I need to verify my domain too?

There is no need to verify both. However if you verify the 'domain', you won't need to verify any emails belonging to that domain.

how to check log for each subscriber? for example, how to now that subscriber X has already sent campaign Y?

When you send a campaign to a list, all subscribers in that list are being sent that campaign. If you click on the subscriber's name or email, a modal window will popup listing the campaigns they have been sent to.

Is there any information about bounce status in sendy?

When an email is marked as 'Bounced' in Sendy, it is a 'Hard bounce'. Soft bounces won't show up in Sendy. They will be retried by Amazon a considerable number of times before they give up and convert it to a 'Hard bounce', in which case you will then see it marked as 'Bounced' in Sendy.

Thanks.

Best regards,
    Ben

This discussion has been closed.