Get answers quicker by searching

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Problem when saving HTML Templates or campaign
  • Vote Up0Vote Down vsebastienvsebastien

Hello,

I installed Sendy on a simple web hosting on namecheap.
    I was able to install Sendy but I have a strange issue: when I copy / paste my code and save my template or a campaign, the template/campaign is not properly saved. The name is not showing and template is back to basic markup. I tried different template, some time very simple and always the same issue.

If I leave the original html markup with just adding few 'Hello word' in h1 + p for example, I am able to save properly.
    I have tried to leave the most basic html headers to identify the problem but as soon as the code in a minimum "complex" this issue happen.

I was not able to identify anything with the developper console, and I don't think I have access to the php logs on a basic hosting on namecheap.

Anyone had that type of issue?

Thanks !

• 2 Comments
  • Vote Up0Vote Down BenBen

Hi,

Your server may have mod_security turned on and it's falsely triggered when you're saving a complex template. Please contact your hosting support to turn off mod_security (entirely or just for your Sendy directory) to resolve this issue.

This article explains how to turn off mod_security for a single directory.

Thanks.

Best regards,
    Ben

• Vote Up0Vote Down vsebastienvsebastien

Hi Ben,

Perfect it was indeed the problem, thanks for your help

This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions