Skip to content

Use web version without sending an email -- can it track clicks?

edited April 2020 in Questions

Hello,

I'm wondering if I can use the webversion of an email as a survey page, with the expectation that some people interacting with it either won't be subscribers or might encounter the page outside of an email from me. (I would post it on my website in addition to sending it to subscribers.) The purpose is to create a simple survey to better understand and segment my users. Will Sendy track the clicks of non-subscribers? (If so, how does that appear in the dashboard?) If the user is already in my email list, but clicks on a link on my website and not via the email, will the click be logged in the dashboard?

Thanks,
Laurie

Comments

• Hi,

You can send a campaign to a list with your own email address inside. When you receive the email, copy the web version link and share it. Any clicks on any links in the web version will be registered and can be seen in the campaign report.

Thanks.

Best regards,
    Ben

• That's just the sort of thing I was thinking of trying. Glad to know it would work. Thank you, Ben! I'm new to Sendy, but really appreciating it so far. Laurie

This discussion has been closed.