Get answers quicker by searching

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Redirected to log in page after migrating to Cloudways
  • Vote Up0Vote Down spyrosspyros

Hi Ben,

I moved the Sendy installation to another hosting provider with the same domain name. I am using the latest version of Sendy.

I followed all the steps at https://sendy.co/troubleshooting#login-page-reloads-without-error-message

Sometimes I manage to log in but when I click around inside the Control Panel I get logged out and I cannot log in again.

I would appreciate and advice.

Thank you

• 4 Comments
  • Vote Up0Vote Down BenBen

Hi,

Try deleting Sendy’s cookies in your browser then login again?

Best regards,
    Ben

Hi Ben,

I am logging in from a clear browser every time but this is still happening.

I can go to campaigns and settings and browse around but after a few clicks I am logged out.

Is there anything else I can try?

Thank you

Just an update,

I've set up a clean Sendy installation in another folder on the same domain.

I was able to log in and after a few clicks inside the control panel it logged me out. I couldn't log in for a few times (the page was just refreshing) but after a few times I managed to log in but again I was automatically logged out after some browsing.

Thanks
    Spyros

Hi Ben,

After a lot of troubleshooting I figured this out. I'm sharing this in case someone else has the same issues.

The new hosting is in Cloudways on a Digital Ocean server. It seems that Varnish was causing this issue. I have disabled Varnish for the specific website and it works as it should be.

Best,
    Spyros

This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions