Get answers quicker by searching

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Trouble with SNS Configuration (Bounces and Complaints)
  • Hello Sendy team (Ben specially). I am a customer from Brazil and I'm having an issue in the steps 7 and 8. I have already searched but nothing that I'd found solved my problem.

When I am trying to register bounces and complaints, I receive the message: "Subscription request received! A confirmation message will be sent to the subscribed endpoint. Once the subscription has been confirmed, the endpoint will receive notifications from this topic.Subscriptions will expire after 3 days if not confirmed."

Okay. I had already checked everything and it seems to be right, but when I go to the SNS Configuration -> Feedback -> Edit Configuration -> Bounces, the option 'bounces' does not appear. Only 'No SNS topic' and 'SNS topic you do not own'.

What am I missing?

• 3 Comments
  • Vote Up0Vote Down BenBen

You missed this important note:

• I gotta delete everything, set it for N Virginia then create everything again?

• Vote Up0Vote Down BenBen

I gotta delete everything, set it for N Virginia then create everything again?

Yes.

This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions