Skip to content

Send email to everyone except those who receive an Autoresponder

edited November 2020 in Questions

A daily email is sent to subscribers on my list.

When they sign up for the list, they receive 10 emails (one per day) and then they automatically go on to receive the daily email. Every day the one that touches.

I don't know how to set this up in sendy.

I can set up the 10 emails with the autoresponders, but I don't know how to send my daily email to the whole list, except to those who are still receiving the autoresponders. Is there a solution to achieve this?

Thank you,

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Comments

• BenBen
    edited November 2020

Hi,

Create a 'Rule' for On autoresponder email sent:

Set the rule to trigger a 'Webhook' when the last autoresponder email is sent.

You'd need to create a script that receives this webhook that will in turn call Sendy's unsubscribe API to unsubscribe the user from the list, then at the same time, call the subscribe API to add the user to another list.

What the above does is that, whenever the last autoresponder email is sent to any subscriber, it will unsubscribe the user from the list and then add it to another list.

Going forward, you will only send email campaigns to that other list where subscribers in that list have already stopped receiving autoresponder emails.

Thanks.

Best regards,
    Ben

This discussion has been closed.