Get answers quicker by searching

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Thank you and Hello
  • Hello All: I didn't see an "Introduce yourself" thread. Feel free to move this as needed.

I wanted to say I am a recent convert to Sendy. It is working well. I dont have a twitter account @Ben. I wanted to let you know I am most thankful for your work here. I look forward to using to Sendy and all the new features you might be working on.

Thank you,

bdacus01
    Just a regular guy.

• 10 Comments
  • Vote Up0Vote Down BenBen

Thank you Brent! Messages like this keeps me going. Thank you.

• You are most welcome. If I can help or you would like to somehow post that in testimonials. Or if you want something better. let me know.

bd

• Vote Up0Vote Down GPZsGPZs

@Ben

You have a great app and great support. I know I've bugged you over the last year of using Sendy for my support needs and you've been nice, patient and helpful. Once I finally had all my server configuration nailed down and ironed out, the rest has been smooth sailing.

Hat's off to Ben for all the work he does!!

Thank you @GPZs! I appreciate it!

• @Ben, I am a new user... converted from Mautic (just an FYI...)... From review of your 8+ years of development and support I really appreciate what you are doing. As a fellow developer, its easy to be under appreciated/valued. You have a wonderful thing going here. Keep up the great work. Future success to you and your team(s).

As a fellow developer, its easy to be under appreciated/valued

Thank you @cjackson! Good to hear from someone who can relate as well. All the best to you too!

• Vote Up0Vote Down satsat

@Ben, I recently started using sendy, this is the best newletters software. I know you and your team must have spent lot of time and efforts to develop this. I really appreciate you and your teams effort!

I also regret why I have not explored sendy before. It was so easy to setup.

Many thanks!

Thanks @Sat! Glad you like it and find it easy to setup. :)

• Vote Up0Vote Down GPZsGPZs

Another thanks is in order for @Ben with the Gmail outage, he has helped right away with this as well. Thanks, Mr. Ben!!

@GPZs :) :)