Skip to content

Unsubscribe across multiple Brands

edited December 2020 in Questions

Hello:

Sorry if this has been answered but I have been looking for a solution for a while now.
My main questions - Is there any easy way to unsubscribe someone across multiple lists across multiple brands when they choose unsubscribe?

Another point, there is no way to set up campaigns into a folder structure or something is there? That is why I wanted to use multiple Brands, to bunch an 8 part email campaign under one umbrella, etc etc..

Thanks for any help!!!

Comments

• Hi,

My main questions - Is there any easy way to unsubscribe someone across multiple lists across multiple brands when they choose unsubscribe?

By default, when a user clicks the unsubscribe link, they will be unsubscribed from 'ALL' lists in the brand the subscriber may belong to (this is email marketing’s best practice), unless you set the 'unsubscribe settings' to 'Only this list':

Screenshot:

To edit any list’s settings:

1. Go to 'View all lists' on the left sidebar
    2. Select your desired list
    3. Click ‘List settings' at the top right

Another point, there is no way to set up campaigns into a folder structure or something is there? That is why I wanted to use multiple Brands, to bunch an 8 part email campaign under one umbrella, etc etc..

Brands are separate entities from each other. When you create a campaign, it is created for that brand only, you can’t create a campaign for ‘All’ brands if that’s what your question is.

Thanks.

Best regards,
    Ben

This discussion has been closed.