Yet another 404 error post
Just upgraded from Sendy 2.x to the newest 5.x and now getting the same 404 error at /login as many dozens of others have here.
Unfortunately, after going through dozens of these threads (and the help article, of course, where #2 is just a "look at this same article") I'm not seeing anything helpful.
- The .htaccess file is there and perfectly matches the one from the archive.
- The config.php path is using "https" and no trailing slash.
- Tried going so far as to force SSL while troubleshooting (+ confirmed that does rewrite correctly), so it's not a non-SSL URL to blame.
- Tried another device to rule out a bad cached redirect.
- I've re-uploaded all the files.
- The same sort of mod_rewrite friendly URL logic works with other applications on the same vhost.
- If I manually add ".php" at the end of every URL in Chrome, all of them do seem to work fine, I can log in, browse dashboard, etc.