Autoresponder not working
I've set up an autoresponder campaign bound to a list that I add new signups through API.
It is set to send automatically after signup though the email doesn't send.
I made sure that :
- tried switching from "send automatically" and "send after 1 minute"
- running Sendy latest version
- i'm running on a dedicated server on Debian on which I have full permissions
- cron jobs work (passed the "autoresponder popup test" from Sendy interface), also tried resetting the cron job status and the popup test worked again
- i don't get errors in php error log
- Signup through API works (I see the new subscriber in the list)
- Cron job is set up to run every 1 minute.
- Tried changing cron job user from sendy to www-data to root
- it's not a spam folder issue since I can see the "sent count" not moving on Sendy interface
- Also tried both commands :
wget http://sendy.xxxx/autoresponders.php -O /dev/null > /dev/null 2>&1
php /xxxxx/sendy/autoresponders.php > /dev/null 2>&1