Skip to content

Using different 'From emails' from different domains

edited September 2023 in Using Sendy

Hello,

I have purchased Sendy, a platform for running email campaigns, and I currently run campaigns using a custom domain. I'm wondering if it's possible to run campaigns using a different custom domain within the same platform. Specifically, I currently send emails through the domain "mobitsolutions.com." Is it feasible to send emails through the domain "ezybook.com" using the same platform?

Could you please guide me through the procedure if this is possible?

Thank you for making the paragraph clearer and more understandable.

Comments

• Hi,

Specifically, I currently send emails through the domain "mobitsolutions.com." Is it feasible to send emails through the domain "ezybook.com" using the same platform?

Yes, can use any 'From email' address that belongs to any domain you want to send emails.

When you create or edit a campaign, you can set the 'From email' to anything you want.

If you set a 'Custom domain' for a particular brand, the unsubscribe, web version and all trackable links in emails you send in that brand will use that custom domain 'ezybook.com' instead of the domain 'mobitsolutions.com' you installed Sendy on.

Thanks.

Best regards,
    Ben

• what is the procedure for it. guide me the particular steps.

• When you create or edit a campaign, you can set the 'From email' to anything you want:

Screenshot:

This discussion has been closed.