Get answers quicker by searching

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Installation page blank with only header showing up
  • Vote Up0Vote Down andriyandriy

Hello, I have moved my domain where sendy was previously installed from one server to another and wanted to re-installed the software on this new machine instead of just moving over, since the domain stayed the same licensing shouldn't be a problem here..

I am installing sendy in /folder in the subdomain and i have couple of these running already on my other machines so i think i followed all the instructions correctly but now on this particular setup i am having hard time getting this installed.

All i see in the _install.php is the new header with sendy logo and just white space under that.. no errors.. nothing..

any ideas?

• 6 Comments
  • Vote Up0Vote Down BenBen

Hi,

What is your Sendy installation URL?

Best regards,
    Ben

Hello my install at this moment is at http://amzsend.andrews.edu/messages/

i have one running on amzsend.andrews.edu without the /messages part but then i moved this domain to this new server (which is identical) to the other one and can't seem to re-install it

correction i HAD one running on amzsend.

• Vote Up0Vote Down BenBen

I checked your server compatibility and saw that the very important extension, curl is not installed on your server:

OMG thanks! that worked

This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions