Have an account?
Get answers quicker by searching
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Apply for Membership
In this Discussion
Email is not sending... AWS API troubles?
I believe I did everything needed to setup Sendy. My problem is that emails are not going out:
- I have Sendy installed on EC2
- I have created and verified sending email address
- I have added DKIM in my DNS, I am using Route53
- I have enabled DKIM for email
- I have enabled DKIM for my domain
- I have setup bounces SNS and tie it with my sending email address at SES
- I have setup complaints SNS and tie it with my sending email address at SES
- AWS has approved my production status and I can see in the Dashboard that I have 10,000 emails / 24-hour
- I have entered my AWS Credentials, the Key ID and Secret Access
I suspect that something with AWS API. In Sendy, I still see 0 for everything in my AWS SES Quota. But in my AWS Console SES Home, I see that I have
Sending Quota: send 10000 emails per 24 hour period
Quota Used: 0% as of 2012-09-07 22:52 UTC+8
Max Send Rate: 5 emails/second
So what could be the problem here?
It is possible that your system clock is out of sync with UTC. See this discussion on AWS forum
Alright. It works now. I looked for info on how to do NTPDATE on my EC2 Ubuntu and it's working now. Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.