Get answers quicker by searching

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Sendy stopped sending emails
  • Vote Up0Vote Down kanhaickanhaic
    Hi Ben,

I upgraded to the new version 1.1.3.1. I had scheduled a campaign and when I can in to check on it in morning I found that sendy had sent only 13384 emails to a list of over 82K people. I clicked on the resume button. Normally the number increases after I click on the resume button. but this time it did not. I checked to see if there is a problem in the cron job, but that is working fine (and the mailing started as scheduled, Duh).

Now, they mailing has stopped and I cannot figure out what is wrong and how I should go about fixing it.

Regards,

Kanhai Chhugani
  • 3 Comments
  • Vote Up0Vote Down BenBen
    Hi @kanhaic,

Can you please PM me these details so that I can check?

1) Installation URL, email and password
    2) Access to mySQL database (phpMyAdmin etc)

Thanks.

Ben
  • Vote Up0Vote Down kanhaickanhaic
    Hi Ben,

Sent you all the details on a PM

Kanhai
  • Vote Up0Vote Down BenBen
    Thanks Kanhai, I've received your login details.

I figured the problem. Your server memory has been exhausted, the following is what's retrieved from your error log on your FTP:

[12-Dec-2012 20:02:51 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 7680 bytes) in /home/directse/public_html/includes/helpers/class.phpmailer.php(661) : runtime-created function on line 1

Looking at your phpinfo, your allocated memory_limit is 32M. The error above shows it's using 33M. So it has exceeded the allow memory limit. For a subscriber of your size (80K++), you should increase your memory limit to at least 128M.

You need to contact your host to increase PHP memory_limit to at least 128M.

Hope this helps!

Best regards,
    Ben
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions