Get answers quicker by searching

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Resend campaign to newcomers
  • Vote Up0Vote Down KodeKode
    It would be nice to be able to send a campaign to people who are added to a list after a campaign has been sent out. So like I recently sent out the Christmas newsletter, mentioned it on facebook and people were asking to be added to the newsletter list and be sent the newsletter (I've put up a voucher to win for people who click a specific link, I know the ability to see everyone who clicked a specific link isn't in it yet (i've put a request for that as well :P), but I can just do it manually through the database tables for now).
  • 7 Comments
  • I'd love such feature, too.

• Vote Up0Vote Down jpanseljpansel

+1. I got this request a few times from my customers.

• Vote Up0Vote Down RudiRudi

That would indeed be a great feature!

What you can do in the meantime is add these new subscribers to a temporary newcomers list, duplicate the campaign and send it to the newcomers. After sending to the newcomers list transfer your leads to your main list.

• Vote Up0Vote Down dkalekydkaleky

Ben-- This is a real needed feature. I hope it will come soon. I just notice this thread was started over a year ago.

It is just not simply to resend , but also to have easy access to the code, to make simple edits and resend as an updated newsletter

• Vote Up0Vote Down damodamo

+1, this would be fantastic, it's annoying having to duplicate campaigns, have a seperate list, etc.

• +1 - this would be such a useful feature. Having to isolate your new subscribers and then duplicate the campaign is not good.