Skip to content

Resend campaign to newcomers

edited January 2013 in Suggestions
It would be nice to be able to send a campaign to people who are added to a list after a campaign has been sent out. So like I recently sent out the Christmas newsletter, mentioned it on facebook and people were asking to be added to the newsletter list and be sent the newsletter (I've put up a voucher to win for people who click a specific link, I know the ability to see everyone who clicked a specific link isn't in it yet (i've put a request for that as well :P), but I can just do it manually through the database tables for now).

Comments

• I'd love such feature, too.

• +1. I got this request a few times from my customers.

• That would indeed be a great feature!

What you can do in the meantime is add these new subscribers to a temporary newcomers list, duplicate the campaign and send it to the newcomers. After sending to the newcomers list transfer your leads to your main list.

• edited February 2014

Ben-- This is a real needed feature. I hope it will come soon. I just notice this thread was started over a year ago.

It is just not simply to resend , but also to have easy access to the code, to make simple edits and resend as an updated newsletter

• +1, this would be fantastic, it's annoying having to duplicate campaigns, have a seperate list, etc.

• +1 - this would be such a useful feature. Having to isolate your new subscribers and then duplicate the campaign is not good.

• edited November 2019

+1 I'm new to Sendy and come from PHPList. I was surprised to see that this is not a feature. Adding users and resending is really essential and prevents sending duplicates.

• I am also surprised this is not a feature.
    Not only for newcomers, maybe you are segmenting your list according to some parameters that can change day by day (e.g. you want to send a message after X days of subscription) so you want to resend the same email every day, because according to the criteria you may have different recipients.

• Is there any update on this feature? @Ben