Skip to content

My Sendy / Amazon Experience

edited February 2015 in Using Sendy

I'm thrilled with my results.

Day One: Purchased Sendy... Went through setup process. The sendy setup process was pretty simple, the amazon ses process was not as simple, I made a couple of mistakes along the way, but was able to correct them and quickly get back on track by re-reading the instructions.

Day Two: Downloaded my lists from aweber, merged them all into a single list (with all duplicates removed) using a Cliff Carrigan email tool (http://cliffcarrigan.com) just email the guy, he'll give you awesome custom email tools for free. - Sent out my first email.

My daily send limit was 10,000 with a 5 per second limit.

I requested a daily increase from amazon.

Day Three: I logged into my sendy script to send out another email - Amazon has increased my daily limit from 10,000/5per sec to 100,000/28per sec.

My mailing is currently going out.

This is my third day with Sendy and life is good... My list is a lot smaller than 100k, so I have plenty of room to grow.

All of my emails seem to be hitting the inbox.

So, I'm 3 days in with Sendy and have a complete mailing solution with plenty of growing room.

It is a good day indeed.

Comments

• Thank you for writing this. Happy users rarely spend time to write about their experience, I am glad you did, it's very encouraging. I'm happy that Sendy works well for you, thanks for using it. :)

This discussion has been closed.