Skip to content

Sendy not working after server migration

edited April 2015 in Troubleshooting

Hi,

Sendy was working fine on my old server. I moved it to a new server; fixed file permissions; copied the db.

I can login and create a template. I can "test send" the email from sendy, and it gets sent through SES and I receive the emails.

When I attempt to do a regular send however, sendy just sits there saying "0 (0%) Preparing to send.." and nothing ever happens. I'm sending to a test list with 2 subscribers, which are the same 2 test email address which were able to receive the 'test send' email sent previously. There's nothing in the error logs beyond the regular notices and warnings always generated by Sendy.

Thoughts?

Comments

• BenBen
    edited April 2015

Hi,

When I attempt to do a regular send however, sendy just sits there saying "0 (0%) Preparing to send.."

Your cron job probably aren't setup on your new server.

1. Visit http://your_sendy_installation_url/reset-cron.php to reset cron job statuses in your database
    2. Then when you are at the 'Define recipients' page (the page where you select lists to send your campaign to), you'll see the cron job setup instructions in a blue box at the bottom of the page

Thanks.

Best regards,
    Ben

• edited April 2015

thanks, that worked!

This discussion has been closed.