Skip to content

Test Mail Works but Campaign Does Not

edited September 2012 in Troubleshooting
Hi everyone.

So I've finished setting up Sendy...Amazon and Server. Followed all the steps on the Sendy Setup guide with no problem...and the news letter is the way I want it and ready to go.

I have a test subscription list with 5 email addressed that I use to test run and send campaigns, make sure all is straight, before I sent to my 10,000 subscribers.
Problem is...when I go ahead and send campaign, nothing gets delivered.
I receive the mail from Sendy, notifying me that the Campaign has been sent successfully...and Amazon does show that the emails have been sent. But when I check the inbox, (even the junk mail) there's nothing there. It's baffling!

I've tried this with close friends and family over the past few days, and I can't seem to get a solution.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• Have you been granted production access?
  • Hi Ben...yes I do have production access, from before I installed Sendy...I have the standard 10,000 mails at the moment, ready to used but, haven't started yet.
  • @joselopes If you've been granted production access and Amazon SES console shows that your emails are sent, but you don't receive them, it's very odd.

Are you using EC2 to host Sendy?
  • No not using Amazon EC2...I am using my Mediatemple DV server. Is that the cause? Should I be using EC2 to host Sendy?
  • BenBen
    edited September 2012
    We're using MediaTemple DV server as well. No you don't have to use EC2 just to host Sendy.

Please PM me your login URL, email and password so that I check. Thanks.
  • A GREAT stuff....and sure will. Thanks in advance for the help.
  • Just sent you that DM. ;)
  • Thanks, I just logged into your account to check and saw that your subscribers email addresses are invalid:

Your email address have a combination of name + email address, that explains why the recipients don't receive the emails you sent. :)
  • Ah I cm makes a lot of sense...thanks so much. definately a DOH! moment. I'll shall try again.
This discussion has been closed.