Skip to content

[Message Clipped] View entire message

edited January 2016 in Troubleshooting

I'm getting this on every email I send to myself. So, I did a reinstall and then sent a test message to a list of one, myself, with just the subject, "test unique subject never used before" and the content, "test unique content never used before"

Like all others sent from sendy, the email appears in gmail with the message, "... [Message Clipped]" followed by a link to "View entire message" in a new window.

Any ideas? I urgently need to send broadcast emails today.

Comments

• BenBen
    edited February 20

Hi,

One of your browser extension is inserting code into the WYSIWYG editor when you were editing your email (for example, ‘Grammarly', ‘Ad Blocker Ultimate', 'Adguard Adblocker', 'MetaMask', 'Microsoft Editor' browser extensions are known to do just that).

1. Disable all extensions in your browser (you may try this convenient plugin) as one of your browser extensions is inserting redundant code into the WYSIWYG editor when you're creating or editing a campaign
    2. Or use a browser that has no extensions installed
    3. Then re-create your campaign (not just “Duplicate”, create a new campaign and re-populate the message)

If the 'Message clipped' issue in Gmail goes away, then you'd need to track down this browser extension that inserts code into the WYSIWYG editor when you were creating/editing your campaign and disable it.

Best regards,
    Ben

This discussion has been closed.