It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
I have tried to import my list into Sendy, and I got issues when there were special characters in the person's name.
For instance, the name "Cláudia Brasil" was imported as "Cl".
I then tried to remove all special characters from the whole file (changing all "á" to "a", for instance), and then reupload the file, but nothing changed on the list.
Which brings me to my 2 questions:
Can you ensure that your CSV is in UTF8 encoding.
As usual, you are correct... lol
I tried using openOffice to make sure Excel would not mess with my encoding, and it worked!
Thank you very much!