Get answers quicker by searching

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

SNS setup for multiple addresses
  • Vote Up0Vote Down pinwalepinwale

When setting up SNS for multiple sender addresses, do we create a new topic for each address or do we use the same topic (i.e. complaints/bounces) for each new email address? Because I am currently set SNS for one sender address and the complaint/bounces setup was working. Now I added a new sender address on a different domain, and used the the same topics and got the "SNS is not set up, etc" message. I sent the campaign anyway thinking I'll fix it afterward (it was only sent less than 20 people as a test). So should I create a new topic or is something wrong? Because I can't get the "check for complaints/bounces" window anymore so I can't test if the notifications are working or not.

fyi, everything (domains and email addresses) is all verified in SES

Thanks in advance!

• 4 Comments
  • Vote Up0Vote Down BenBen

Hi @pinwale,

Because I can't get the "check for complaints/bounces" window anymore so I can't test if the notifications are working or not.

You did not get the bounces/complaints checking modal window anymore because bounces/complaints have been setup correctly.

You're all good to go. :)

Ben

Awesome! :)

Just to clarify -- we have to create new topics for each sender email address (i.e. "complaints-Newletter1" & "complaints-Newsletter2" because that is what I have set up at the moment.

• Vote Up0Vote Down BenBen

Hi @pinwale,

Just to clarify -- we have to create new topics for each sender email address

No you do not have to. Just create one SNS topic/subscription for bounces and complaints pointing to bounces.php and complaints.php and you are all set.

Ben

Ah, okay. I just fixed it and everything is working fine. :)

Thanks for the help, Ben! You are awesome!

This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions