Skip to content

404 result when saving drip campaign

edited February 2017 in Troubleshooting

I'm currently making my 1st drip campaign and I'm having a problem saving it. When I save it, the 404 page always shows up (Page Not Found). Can anyone help me here? How to solve this problem.

Comments

• Hi,

I suggest re-uploading Sendy to make sure all files are necessary files are uploaded:

1. Download a copy of Sendy from http://sendy.co/get-updated with your license key (use the form at the top left of the page to download Sendy).

2. Then re-upload all of Sendy's files to your server (except /includes/config.php and /uploads/ folder) replacing the old ones.

Make sure all necessary files are uploaded.

Thanks.

Best regards,
    Ben

• Hi Ben,

We've recently just updated all the sendy files in our website and excluded all the files you mentioned. But the results are still the same.

I am still getting the 404 Page (Page Not Found) when I save my draft drip welcome campaign.

• BenBen
    edited February 2017

Hi,

Do you have 'Grammarly' extension installed on your browser? If so, please disable it for Sendy, then re-create your autoresponder email again.

Thanks.

Best regards,
    Ben

• Hi Ben,

I just retried again everything and I was able to save a draft for the autoresponder. It could be the grammarly extension that is causing the 404 problem. Thanks! I will try to update you if this ever happens again.!

Dominic

This discussion has been closed.