Get answers quicker by searching

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Mailing not delivered after upgrade to 1.1.5.5
  • Vote Up0Vote Down ericleeericlee

I just upgraded from 1.1.5.4 to 1.1.5.5, drafted a message, sent myself a test (it was fine), and sent out to two lists totalling 500 subscribers.
    I've done this before -- have used these lists before with Sendy. More than an hour later, it seems that no messages have been delivered.
    The report for the campaign shows no opens.
    I have not received a copy of the message (other than the test one) and I'm on the list.
    The Amazon SES management console doesn't give me a lot of user-friendly information, but it says I've sent 262 messages today out of a quota of 50,000. The 262 is probably a message I sent yesterday afternoon to my list of 259, plus a couple of tests.
    So -- what do I need to do?
    Could this be something in the upgrade?
    I simply downloaded the new files and uploaded them, as the page said ... Thanks.

• 2 Comments
  • Vote Up0Vote Down BenBen

Hi Eric,

The class (/includes/helpers/class.amazonses.php) that's part of sending had only line 69 commented out in 1.1.5.5.

Can you try uncommenting the line and send a test campaign to see if it works?

Thanks.

Ben

• Vote Up0Vote Down ericleeericlee

That seems to have worked - thanks.

This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions