Skip to content

Setting up the Delivery Fee & Cost per recipient

edited April 2013 in Questions

Greetings

What exactly does Delivery fee Do ?

and do you use both, or either ?

Cost per recipient I understand, and how low does it go in the latest revision? Searches reveal 0.001 ?

If you could explain how the billing is calculated based on what you enter for the brand it would help.

Also probably add it in sendy as a info tip or something im sure there are more noobs like me

D

Comments

• BenBen
    edited April 2013

Hello,

What exactly does Delivery fee Do ?

Let's say your client only send 5 emails per campaign, the total cost for this campaign without delivery fee is $0.005 if you set the 'cost per recipient' at $0.001. PayPal won't let this payment go through because the minimum payment they're willing to process is at least 1 USD. So it's wise to set your delivery fee to at least $1. The total cost will be $1.005 for the campaign in which PayPal will accept.

and do you use both, or either ?

You can use both or either, it's entirely up to you.

Cost per recipient I understand, and how low does it go in the latest revision? Searches reveal 0.001 ?

As PayPal is used to process payment, the minimum payment they can process is at least 1 USD. You can set your cost per recipient at any fee you want but the total cost of the campaign has to meet the minimum payment set by PayPal, which is 1 USD. So that's where the 'Delivery fee' come into picture.

Hope this helps.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.