Skip to content

Confirmation getting sent twice?

edited April 2013 in Questions

When I use cron, I'm getting the "campaign sent" confirmation mails twice. This does not happen when I sent e-mails "normally", i.e. without the cron job. What is going on here? It's exactly the same e-mail, with the same ID, so I wonder what is going wrong (i.e. if the sending is incorrect, or if SES does something weird.)

Comments

• Hi @vlrms,

The confirmation email is sent to the 'main account user' and the brand's 'from email'.

The reason for this is such that you'll get notified for any campaigns sent by your clients (if you give your client access to send campaigns on their own).

Thanks.

Ben

• It's sent twice to the same e-mail. Moreover, the behaviour is different from not using cron, where it only gets sent once. Is there a difference in the confirmation mail between cron and non-cron sending?

• It's sent twice to the same e-mail.

Your 'main account login email' and your brand's 'from email' is the same, that's explains you may be receiving it twice.

Moreover, the behaviour is different from not using cron, where it only gets sent once.

I just checked the 'non cron' sending script and it does not BCC the 'main account user email', I just realized I missed that out and will add it in.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.