Skip to content

How to send periodic emails to new subscribers

edited July 2017 in Using Sendy

Hi,

I would like to know if it is possible to set up a periodic mailing to all new subscribers. For ex. I would like to create 5 templates and send them over the period of 10 days, this is, one every send day, to all the new subscribers (if i have to send it to the old subscribers the first time it doesn't matter).

Is it possible to set it up with sendy?

Thanks

Comments

• Hi,

You can use the 'Drip campaign' Autoresponder feature to setup a series of emails to send between time intervals you set.

To create Autoresponders in Sendy:

1. Go to 'View all lists' on the left sidebar
    2. Select your desired list
    3. Click 'Autoresponder' at the top right to setup Autoresponders for that list

Autoresponders

There are 3 types of Autoresponders you can create, please see screenshot below:

3 types of Autoresponders:  

Creating Autoresponder email:

Drip campaign series example:

Thanks.

Best regards,
    Ben

• Ben,

Thank you very much for the quick answer.
    Another question, if I set up an autoresponder with a sequence of 3 emails separated by 7 days each, and later I add a new one, will this last one be send to those subscribers who did not get them all yet? and those who already got the 3 emails, will they get the forth one?

Thanks

• Hi,

if I set up an autoresponder with a sequence of 3 emails separated by 7 days each, and later I add a new one, will this last one be send to those subscribers who did not get them all yet? and those who already got the 3 emails, will they get the forth one?

The the 4th email's timing have not passed the subscriber's signup date then the email will be sent to the subscriber. For example if setup a 4th email that sends 7 days later and the subscriber signed up 2 days ago, the subscriber will still receive the email that will be sent 7 days later.

Thanks.

Best regards,
    Ben

This discussion has been closed.