Skip to content

Mails not sent

edited November 2012 in Troubleshooting
So I'm running latest version of Sendy 1.1.2 with the patch installed. Production SES + DKIM + SNS Bounce/Complaints.

I'm running this on a Debian 6.0.6, nginx and php 5.3.19 (php-fpm)

My mails are not being sent out. I've adde 3 lists ( 2 prod and 1 test) and I've created a campaign that I'm trying to send to my test list.

I'm using the "Test This newsletter" feature but no mail arrives in my inbox or spam folder. I checked the log and the following is added to my error log when clicking the send button:
2012/11/29 13:33:59 [error] 17031#0: *1814 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Notice:  date_default_timezone_set(): Timezone ID '' is invalid in /home/.../includes/helpers/class.amazonses.php on line 52" while reading response header from upstream, client: 62.63.156.250, server: MYDOMAIN.com, request: "POST /includes/create/test-send.php HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://127.0.0.1:9000", host: "MYDOMAIN.com", referrer: "http://MYDOMAIN.com/send-to?i=1&c=2"
The page does however flashes the green mail has been sent alert.

When I try to send to the list, the queue table is filled with 2 records for the two recipients. however, the queue seems not to be worked off. Am I missing something in my setup?

people speak of cron job, but I can see no lines added to my crontab.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.