Skip to content

error 400 csv

edited December 2012 in Troubleshooting
We're unable to receive a test mail via the "Test send this campaign" process. We're also getting an error 400 in the CSV when sending out a sample campaign. There are only 2 adresses in the list, one of which is the validated SES address (so we're actually sending a message to ourself). The campaign doesn't deliver. I can however send a test mail from within the SES verified senders section without any problem.
Any ideas ?

Comments

• BenBen
    edited December 2012
    Hi @basquen, just to check, are you using your AWS credentials from https://portal.aws.amazon.com/gp/aws/securityCredentials ?

Or are you using AWS credentials from IAM? If you're using IAM, you must remember to attach the required user policies.
  • yes, I'm using the main AWS credentials (not IAM) as per step 5 in 'getting started'.
    My sender address and domain are validated and I have have production access.
  • Please PM me your Installation URL, email and password so that I can check. Thanks.
  • As we've concluded via PM that the issue was sending from an unverified 'From email', I'll now close this thread.

Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.